Thursday, February 22, 2007

India Rising - My Journey of discovery

In the past few blogs I have been writing quite a bit about Mera Bharat Mahaan and what makes it so. I have been in the process of doing a SWOT analysis of the social concerns which prevented humara bharat from being mahaan and came up with quite a few surprising and confused answers.

Instead of torturing you with my complex SWOT analysis, I thought it wise to just share some of the articles that have forced me to think, analyse and evaluate. I am not posting anything concrete here since most of these articles are open to very wide interpretations and I would like to give you the chance to draw your own interpretations on India Rising according to your own perceptions.

Lets start off with the Profile of India... and where else would you get such a comprehensive one ....

The BBC focussed its attention on a special feature they called as 'India Rising' for an entire week in February 2007. Of all the articles that were published, the ones that are notable are:

a) Will India make a breakthrough
b) Key facts: India Rising
c) India's vision of a digital biliion
d) Science can lift India's poor

And not to mention:

a) Rise of India's middle class
b) India Poised campaign by the TOI.

Happy reading.....

No comments: